Group Stage of World Cup 2014 Qualifying European Zone (Drawing Results) - Uphill struggle to be done in their efforts to retain the Spanish title. At the 2014 World Cup qualifying zone of Europe, Spain is a group with France.
Raffle held at the Marina da Gloria, Rio de Janeiro, Sunday, July 31, 2011. For the euro zone is divided into nine groups. Group winners will automatically qualify for the 2014 World Cup. While the eight best runners-up will fight each other competing for four tickets to Brazil in 2014 via the play-offs.
Two giants have clashing in qualifying namely Spain and France, where they terundi into one group precisely in Group I.
Meanwhile, Italy joined with a team of black horses Denmark and the Czech Republic in Group B. There were Germans in Group C which also includes among them Sweden, Ireland, and Austria.
British group who inhabit the thick with the color of Eastern Europe because there is Montenegro as well as co-host Euro 2012 Poland and Ukraine.
There is also the Dutch are grouped with Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Estonia and Andorra.
Group Stage of World Cup 2014 Qualifying European Zone
- Group A: Croatia, Serbia, Belgium, Scotland, Macedonia, Wales
- Group B: Italy, Denmark, Rep.Ceko, Bulgaria, Armenia, Malta
- Group C: Germany, Sweden, Ireland, Austria, Kep.Faeroe, Kazakhstan
- Group D: Netherlands, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Andorra
- Group E: Norway, Slovenia, Switzerland, Albania, Cyprus, Iceland
- Group F: Portugal, Russia, Israel, Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg
- Group G: Greece, Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Latvia, Lichtenstein
- Group H: Britain, Montenegro, Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, San Marino
- Group I: Spain, France, Belarus, Georgia, Finland